What I like about this one is the geometrical beauty of it, and the way it illustrates the monocular capacities of a camera. The varying degrees of focus, the way the focus varies over a plane, are very photographic: you would never see anything like it with a naked eye. It doesn’t have any over narrativization to it, but it’s a good example of the kinds of things I was trying first week, to feel out what I could make, visually.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Seeing Photographically (8/38)
What I like about this one is the geometrical beauty of it, and the way it illustrates the monocular capacities of a camera. The varying degrees of focus, the way the focus varies over a plane, are very photographic: you would never see anything like it with a naked eye. It doesn’t have any over narrativization to it, but it’s a good example of the kinds of things I was trying first week, to feel out what I could make, visually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment